East End Urid Dall Washed 1 kg
Dall is a principal ingredient in Indian cooking. It is cooked in almost every Indian home due to its simplicity and flavor. Dall can be used with a wide range of spices and can be cooked using different methods.
1. Sort through and discard any hardened kernels, etc.
2. Wash in 3-4 changes of clean water.
3. Soak in enough water to cover for at least 30 minutes.
4. Replace water with fresh water, bring to a boil and boil for at least 10 minutes.
5. Simmer for 1 1/4 hour or until tender ensuring saucepan does not run dry.
Allergen Information: Packed in a factory that handles Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Gluten, Wheat, milk powder, Soya, and Mustard.
Storage: Once opened store contents in an airtight container under cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100gms uncooked|