Laziza Broast Masala 125 g (Spice Mix)
INGREDIENTS: Wheat flour, Corn Flour, Salt, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Roasted Cumin Powder, Dried Garlic 3 %, Dried Ginger 3 %, Acidity Regulator Citric Acid (E-330).
For Allergen: See Ingredients in bold.
RECIPE: Broast (Batter Fried Chicken)
- Chicken…………………………………1½ kg (cut in medium or small portions)
- Cooking Oil / Ghee………………….3–4 cups for deep frying
- LAZIZA BROAST MASALA…….one packet only
- Place chicken pieces in a utensil, add ¼ cup of water, cover on low flame for 10–20 minutes or till the chicken becomes tender. (If water remains, cook on medium/high flame to evaporate).
- Put ¾ to 1 cup of water in the contents of Laziza Broast Masala (one packet) and mix thoroughly to make a soft and smooth paste.
- Now apply the paste on chicken pieces and leave for 10–15 minutes in a cool place.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces on low flame until brown.
Serve with french fries, tomato ketchup, plain bun/bread and yoghurt chutney.
Bohri Style Fried Chicken
- Follow the step No. 1 of above recipe.
- In 2–3 beaten / whisked eggs, add 1 tablespoon of garlic paste, 1 tablespoon of ginger paste, 1 tablespoon of grounded green chillies and contents of Laziza Broust Masala (one packet) and mix thoroughly to make a soft paste.
- Apply on chicken pieces leave for 10–15 minutes and deep fry in ghee/oil until golden.
1. You can prepare Fish Broast, Prawn Broast and Chop Broast also with Laziza Broast Masala.
2. For spicy broast add ½ to teaspoon of red chilli powder or increase the quantity of grounded green chillies.