MDH Arhar Dal Masala 100 g
Spice blend for Lentil (Arhar Dal)
INGREDIENTS: Coriander, Salt White, Chilli Red, Cumin, Turmeric, Mustard, Dried Onion, Dehydrated Unripe Mango, Fenugreek Seeds, Dried Garlic, Dried Ginger, Tamarind, Curry Leaves, Cloves, Nutmeg, Asafoetida.
(Some spices may be in whole and / or in powder form)
Allergy Advice: For allergen see ingredients in bold
Arhar Dal Masala
- Boil 200 g Arhar Dal in 800 ml water till tender
- Fry 80 g chopped onions in 40 g cooking oil till golden
- Add 100 g chopped tomatoes and 15 g Arhar Dal Masala
- Stir for 4–5 minutes till it becomes paste
- Take one part of boiled Dal and add to it
- Mix well
- Then transfer it to the remaining boiled Dal
- Check seasoning
- Simmer for 5 minutes
- Dress with chopped coriander leaves and serve with rice or roti.