MDH Hyderabadi Biryani Masala 50 g
Spice blend for Mutton Biryani
INGREDIENTS: Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Chilli Red, Clove, Cardamon Amomum, Cardamom Green, Mace.
Allergy Advice: May contain Mustard. May contain traces of sulfur dioxide and sulfites.
RECIPE: Hyderabadi Biryani Masala
- Soak 200 g cleaned and washed rice for 30 minutes in water
- Fry one large, chopped red onion (90 g) and 2 cloves of garlic in 30 g cooking oil
- Add 150 g cubed meat pieces and fry till brown
- In a separate pan add 50 g Hyderabadi Biryani Masala and mix
- Add rice and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add water (double the volume of soaked rice) and cook with the lid on till water evaporates
- Refer to the cooking instructions for the volume of water to be added on the rice pack also.