MDH Rajmah Masala 100 g
Spices blend for Red Kidney Beans.
INGREDIENTS: Coriander, Dehydrated Unripe Mango, Salt White, Chilli Red, Cumin, Musk Melon, Pomegranate seeds, Dried Ginger, Salt Black, Black Pepper, Fenugreek Leaves, Cinnamon, Mint Leaves, Cardamom Amomum, Cloves, Nutmeg, Caraway, Mace, Cardamom Green.
Allergy Advice: May contain Mustard
RECIPE: Rajmah Masala
- Soak 200 g Red Kidney beans in 300 ml water over night.
- Boil the beans in 650 ml water for 20 minutes.
- Chop 100 g red onions and 150 g tomatoes.
- In a large pan heat 50 ml cooking oil and fry onions till golden.
- Add tomatoes, salt 7 g or to taste and add 15 g Rajmah Masala.
- Stir to form paste.
- Transfer boiled beans along with water and stir.
- Let it simmer for 15 minutes or till the beans are soft and tender.
- Similarly, Black Eye Beans can also be made using same spice blend.