MDH Sambhar Masala 100 g
Spice blend for South Indian Curry
INGREDIENTS: Coriander, Chilli Red, Cumin, Turmeric, Salt White, Fenugreek seeds, Mustard, Lentil (Chana Dal) Lentil (Pigion peas lentil), Black Pepper, Fennel, Cinnamon, Cloves, Curry leaves, Nutmeg, Fenugreek Leaves, Cardamom Amomum, Asafoetida, Mace.
Allergy Advice: For allergen see ingredients in bold.
RECIPE: Sambhar Masala
- Wash and dress 500 g vegetable like egg plant, drum sticks, marrow, potatoes, peas, cauliflower etc.
- Boil 200 g Toor Dal in 800 ml water for 40 minutes. Retain water.
- Soak 50 g tamarind in 100 ml warm water for 30 minutes and extract pulp.
- Sieve and transfer into boiled dhal.
- Separately fry 100 g coarsely chopped red onions and 100 g chopped tomatoes.
- Add the vegetable, 20 g Sambhar Masala salt and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Transfer boiled dhal along with water and simmer for 20 minutes.